Paras looks after FP’s overall strategy and our private sector clients. Paras joined us from Deutsche Bank, where he led strategic procurement transformation globally after a career spanning Life Sciences, FMCG, Manufacturing, Raw Materials and the Public Sector in both industry and consulting roles.
In this podcast Paras Sood and Phil Ideson discuss:
- Building a vision through outcomes and learning from failure
- Transformation business cases are shorter than they used to be
- Tackling behaviours is still the number one priority in tackling transformation
- Operating models are about the inter-generational mix alongside value-based-outcomes
- Business partnering is procurement’s primarily relevance for enterprise stakeholders
Influence the Future, take part in our 2023 Global Category Management Leadership Survey and make a difference
If you want to get more value out of your procurement spend, or you just want to know more about us, request a callback above or send us an email and we will come straight back to you.
At AstraZeneca the foundations of category management are built on stakeholder engagement
Eight Essential Procurement Performance Metrics for 2023
Unveiling the Landscape of Strategic Procurement Challenges: Early Insights from the 2023 Future Purchasing Global Study